Our skin needs deep cleansing due to pollution, grease, and dust. But it is not safe to use chemical products all the time.
The best cleansing agents for your skin can be found in your kitchen itself. You need to better understand their function.
Skin exfoliation is one of the important tasks in your skincare routine. The combination of baking soda and coconut oil makes an excellent cleanser.
How does Baking Soda and Coconut Oil work?
Baking soda is a good exfoliator, it has antibacterial property. It brightens skin, removes dead cells and balances the pH of the skin. Coconut oil has emollient and natural moisturizing property. It protects the skin from dehydration and gives smooth skin.
- Baking soda – 1 Tsp
- Coconut oil – 2 Tsp
- Mix baking soda and coconut oil without any lumps.
- Gently rub a generous amount of the mixture to your skin in a circular motion. Don’t be too harsh on your skin.
- Leave on face for exactly 3 minutes to work.
- Rinse with warm water followed by cold water.
- This face wash can be used twice a week.
Benefits Of Baking Soda For Face
- Deeply cleanses the pores
- Removes clogged sebum
- Prevents acne
- Good glow to the skin