It is well known that thyme essential oil has amazing health benefits. This essential oil has been proven to kill 98% of breast cancer cells.
What is that oil?
Thyme Essential Oil
Thyme oil comes from ‘Thymus vulgaris’ which is a member of the mint family. The chemical constitutes are Terpinene, Linalool, Beta pinene, Beta-caryophyllene, carvacrol and thymol. This oil can be extracted through steam distillation of thyme flowers and leaves.
Thyme essential oil is the strongest antioxidant, supports immune, respiratory, nervous and digestive systems. It has antiseptic, antispasmodic, antirheumatic, diuretic and expectorant properties.
This essential oil has strong cytotoxicity towards breast, lung and prostate cancer. The active compound ‘Thymol’ activates the cancer-killing mechanism in the body.
Health Benefits Of Thyme Essential Oil
- Eliminates bad breath and bad body odour.
- Eliminates excess water and toxins from the body.
- Thyme tincture has strong antibacterial property, gives protection from acne and scars.
- Removes excess gas from the gastrointestinal tract.
- Thyme oil is useful for menstrual problems and hormonal imbalance in women.
- Acts as It kills roundworms, maggots, tapeworms etc.
- It is effective against ‘Candida albicans’ major cause of yeast infections.
- Relaxes the mind and cures depression.
- Boosts memory and increases concentration.
NOTE: Pregnant women and high blood pressure patients must not use this oil.