Papaya is good for your body as well as to your skin. It is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Potassium, Magnesium and Alpha Hydroxy Acids(AHA’s). Topical application of papaya to the skin has several benefits includes instant fairness, reduces dark spots, blemishes and protects skin from ageing.
Papaya honey face pack for fairness
Ripe chopped papaya – 1/2 cup
Honey – 1 tsp
Lemon – 1 tsp
How To Prepare & Apply Papaya Face Pack?
- Using a homemade blender make chopped papaya into a smooth paste.
- To it add raw honey and fresh lemon juice, one tablespoon each and mix very well.
- Apply all over the face and neck.
- Leave for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Apply this pack weekly twice to get good results.
For best results before application of the pack steam your face and apply this pack.
How does it work?
Alpha hydroxy acids in papaya remove dead cells and give instant glow to the skin. Honey has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Hence protects skin from acne and other skin infections. Lemon contains ascorbic acid which reduces blemishes and lightens dark spots. Combining all these three ingredients gives your skin radiant glow and youthful touch.