Get Rid Of Cracked Heel In Just 5 Days
Cracked heels are common foot problem faced by most of the people. It is also known as heel fissures. Generally, cracks in the heel are caused due to loss or lack of moisture.
What Causes Cracked Heels?
- Cold weather
- Hot showers
- Excess weight
- Skin infections
- Poor circulation
- Vitamin & mineral deficiencies
If you don’t take proper care to heal cracked heals, the cracks become deeper and lead to bleeding and infection.
DIY Cracked Heel Repairing Cream
Making your own foot cream is very simple. This cream holds moisture and protects the skin from dryness. You just need 5 ingredients.
- Krack Cream
- Castor oil
- Aloevera gel
- Vitamin E
In a small bowl add 1 tea spoon of krack cream, 2 teaspoons of vaseline, mix well. Add 1 teaspoon of castor oil, 1 table spoon of aloevera gel and 5 drops of vitamin E. Mix thoroughly to make a smooth consistency.
How To Use?
- Soak the feet in warm water and gently rub with pumice stone.
- Massage some amount of cream into your feet before going to bed each night for 30 seconds to one minute.
- Cover cracked feet with cotton and wear clean socks.
- Leave Overnight.
- Repeat this process for 5 days to get rid of cracked feet.