Cappuccino is an Italian coffee, richest of all types of coffee prepared with double espresso and milk cream. Variations of this milk involve the use of cream instead of milk and flavouring with chocolate powder and cinnamon.
A common perception is that a cup of cappuccino cannot be achieved without a coffee cappuccino espresso machine. For all those who cannot afford a coffee machine here is the simplest way to make cappuccino at home.
what’s in a cappuccino
Things You’ll Need
- 1 ½ Teaspoon of Instant Coffee
- ½ Cup of Warm Cow’s Milk (You can also try other dairies)
- 1 Teaspoon of Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of hot water
- Pour milk into the shaker. Close the lid and shake well. After a few minutes of vigorous shaking will give you enough foam.
- Into the coffee mug add powder sugar and instant coffee.
- Pour hot water into the coffee mug.
- Now pour in the milk followed by foam.
- If you like you can sprinkle some chocolate powder or cinnamon powder over the coffee.