Mayonnaise For Gorgeous Skin
Mayonnaise is an emulsion of egg, oil and lemon juice. It is commonly used as a dip or sandwich spread. It may not be healthy for your body but very useful for gorgeous skin care and hair care.
It contains omega 3, omega 6 fatty acids, protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin K. Omega fatty acids rejuvenates skin within. Protein maintains overall skin health. Vitamin C repairs damaged skin cells and lighten skin. Vitamin E protects skin from free radical damage, keeping skin supple. Vitamin K maintains healthy skin tissues.
Mayonnaise and Honey Face Mask
This is an excellent mask for dry skin.It exfoliates, moisturises and brightens the skin. You just need 3 ingredients to make this mask.
- Mayonnaise – 1 tablespoon
- Oats (ground) – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
Take a fresh clean bowl. Add powdered oats, mayonnaise and honey. Mix very well and make a thick paste.
How To Apply?
- Clean the face and pat dry using a soft towel.
- Apply a thick layer of the cream all over the face avoiding eye area.
- Leave it 15 minutes and wash with warm water followed by cold water.
- Wipe the face and clean with rose water, pat dry.