Dark underarm can prevent us from wearing our sleeveless tops and blouses. It slowly decreases our confidence too.
It is a common skin problem for most of us. Not only the darkness, but this area is also prone to rashes, bad odor, and excessive sweating.
But don’t worry, there are so many home remedies that can work like magic to get rid of dark armpits. Don’t expect the magic to happen in one night.
Here we have come up with an effective yet cheaper home remedy to treat dark underarms. But, to notice the result, you have to work consistently on your skin.
What Causes Dark Underarms?
- Excessive sweating
- Dead skin cells
- Health conditions
- Being Unhygienic
Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar To Treat Dark Armpits
Ingredients We Need
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 2 Tsp
- Baking Soda – 2 Tsp
How To Make?
1. In to a bowl add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
2. Mix well. You can make this mixture in a 1:1 ratio depending on your requirement.
3. Clean the area thoroughly.
4. Apply this mixture and rub gently for 30 seconds.
5. Leave it for 15 minutes.
6. Rinse with cold water by rubbing gently.
7. Pat dry and apply a few drops of coconut oil to give a moisturizing effect.
How Does It Work?
Baking soda is a good exfoliant, that can remove dead skin cells and brightens skin naturally. It also has an anti-bacterial property which helps in killing bacteria and reducing odor.
Apple cider vinegar(ACV) has anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties that can clean dead cells and prevents bacterial growth. It also has an astringent property that can reduce open pores and lightens skin naturally.
Combination of these two alkaline ingredients can bleach the skin without changing the skin’s pH.
You must use this remedy 2-3 times in a week for 2 months at least to get the desired result.
If you are the one suffering with this skin problem, give it a try & share your experience in the comment section below.