Cinnamon is a spice with medicinal and culinary properties. It is also a beauty ingredient with many beauty benefits to the skin and hair. It is rich in antioxidants, Vitamins and minerals.
Cinnamon For Hair Growth
- Improves blood circulation
- Stimulates hair growth
- Regenerates new skin cells
- Moisturises and gives natural shine & lustre to the hair
- Prevents hair loss
- Possess anti-fungal & anti-bacterial properties
- Reduces and prevents dandruff
- Reduces irritation and inflammation on scalp
Cinnamon Hair Mask For Hair Growth
Here I am going to share 2 effective hair masks for hair growth. These masks give natural shine, nourishes hair cuticle, strengthens & stimulates hair to grow faster.
Cinnamon Hair Pack For Dry, Brittle & Thin Hair
- Cinnamon Powder – 3 tablespoons
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Castor oil – 2 teaspoons
How To Make?
- Take a bowl. In that add honey and castor oil, mix well.
- Add cinnamon powder and stir until you make a smooth paste.
- Before you apply on scalp go with the patch test. Put some amount of paste on the skin. If you feel any burning sensation or inflammation on the skin, wash off immediately. Don’t apply on the scalp.
- Apply this mask to the ends of the hair strands.
- Don’t leave for more than 30 minutes. Generally, 15-20 minutes is enough to act.
- Wash off thoroughly with mild shampoo followed by conditioner.
- Let it dry naturally without using a hairdryer.
Cinnamon Hair Growth Pack For Oily Hair
- Cinnamon powder – 2 tablespoons
- Pink Clay – 2 tablespoons
- Egg white – 1 egg
- Aloe vera gel – 2 tablespoons
How To Make?
- To a bowl add cinnamon powder, pink clay. Mix well.
- Add egg white and aloe vera gel.
- Blend all the ingredients very well.
- Apply this blend on hair roots with the help of a brush.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with mild shampoo and conditioner.
This mask activates blood circulation in the scalp. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties and restores irritated scalp.